Xylamax (Xylazine HCI) Injection is a clear, colourless solution for intravenous or intramuscular administration supplied in 50 mL multiple-dose vials as a sterile solution.
Xylamax (xylazine HCI) injection should be used when it is desirable to produce a state of sedation accompanied by a shorter period of analgesia. It has been successfully used when conducting various diagnostic, orthopedic and dental procedures and for minor surgical procedures of short duration. It may also be used as a preanesthetic to local or general anesthesia.
- Xylazine sedative and analgesic for horses.
- Smooth, dependable induction of sedation for diagnostic, orthopaedic, dental and minor surgical procedures.
- Excellent for use as a pre-anaesthetic to local or general anaesthesia resulting in smooth recoveries.
- Bioequivalent to innovators product.
- Produces calmness and muscle relaxation.
- Wide margin of safety.
- Choice of route of administration; either I.M. or I.V.
No withdrawal period required.
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|