Flunixin Meglumine is a potent, non-narcotic, nonsteroidal analgesic agent with anti-inflammatory and antipyretic activity. Each milliliter of Flunazine Injectable Solution contains flunixin meglumine equivalent to 50 mg flunixin, 0.1 mg edetate disodium, 2.2 mg sodium formaldehyde sulfoxylate, 4.0 mg diethanolamine, 207.2 mg propylene glycol, 5.0 mg phenol as preservative, hydrochloric acid, water for injection q.s.
- Recommended for the alleviation of inflammation and pain associated with musculoskeletal disorders in the horse
- Recommended for the alleviation of visceral pain associated with colic in the horse
- Indicated for the control of pyrexia associated with bovine respiratory disease, endotoxemia and acute bovine mastitis.
- Indicated for the control of inflammation in endotoxemia.
- Significantly more pain relief than pentazocine, meperidine and codeine
- Offers quick onset of effective analgesic activity, within 2 hours of administration
- Active up to 36 hours
- Non-narcotic, non-steroidal, no adverse reactions when used as directed
- Indicated for horses and cattle
- Approved by FDA
|Meat and Offal||6 days|
Not for use in calves to be processed for veal.
|Not for use in horses intended for food.|
|Milk||Do not use in lactating or dry dairy cows.|
|List No.||Pack Size||Case Size|